- 2 ripe plums, pitted and cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 1 large Gala apple, cored and cut into 1/8-inch wedges
- 1 navel orange, thinly sliced crosswise, larger slices halved
- Navel Oranges
- 6 ounces (1 1/2 cups) raspberries
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 bottles dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc, chilled
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
Combine plums, apple, orange, raspberries, and vodka in a nonreactive bowl. Let stand, uncovered, at room temperature for 2 hours.
Combine wine and sugar in a pitcher, and stir until sugar dissolves. Add fruit mixture, and stir gently to combine. Serve immediately over ice.
- 18 ounces black vodka
- 3 ounces fresh lime juice (from 3 limes)
- Ice cubes
- 36 ounces sparkling black-cherry soda (preferably Boylan)
- 6 maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Stir together vodka and lime juice. Fill six 8-ounce glasses with ice cubes, and divide vodka mixture among them. Top with soda, and garnish with cherries.
- 3 slices fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons superfine sugar
- 5 mint sprigs
- 4 ounces vodka
- Muddle ginger with sugar in a glass. Add mint sprigs. Muddle until fragrant. Add vodka and ice. Garnish with mint. Stir.
After Stories , Gurgaon