Niket Mishra’s Latest Collection
Niket’s latest collection presents a bridal Lehengha in pastel colours
– having the same colour thread embroidery
– with small beads, crystals, etc.
The transparent net with a sequined border is giving it a sheer look,
– making it look very elegant,
with a dupatta in the same colour,
giving it it’s own charm.
A long Sherwani in pastel colour having a crochet / pearl detailing
– with artificial small flowers teamed with stones, beads and sequins
– lending a royal look.
A long shaded Anarkali in silk
– having embroidery of dori, beads, fabric,
textures and embroidery tassels.
It’s fusion wear – with a difference!
A long magenta Anarkali having a full-sleeved shrug,
with embroidery of blue and grey, using beads, stones, etc,
– having a long black net cape attached with a crochet lace.
A folk-loric mirror-work silk Lehegha
in hues of orange and grey.
It’s a rare combination
– which is a must in any wardrobe!
Anaysha Patel, Harsimran Kaur, Aditi Sharma
Shoot Supported by
About the Designer
Niket is a renowned FDCI accredited fashion designer.
Niket’s strength is in fusion wear
– with a simple philosophy that there exists only one world of fashion.
Niket’s label is a fusion of thoughts, styles and designs
– representing Modern India.